We believe that through education, access to better healthcare, girls and women can achieve more and break away from being victims of circumstances, they can make their own decisions and avoid certain diseases and infections.
What we do :
- Provide HIV support groups for affected and infected pupils
- Provide counselling sessions for the HIV infected and affected
- Provide counselling sessions and legal support for women, girls and boys who are victims of abuse.
- Offer sexual reproductive health rights sessions
- Cancer awareness campaigns and support groups for the infected and affected.
- Stop drup abuse, domestic violence and child abuse campaigns and in school sessions.