Mission and Vision
We look forward to a world where every young person and every woman:
- are protected, cared for and given the opportunities to become all God meant them to be.
- grow strong in communities free of need and full of promise.
- are valued, creation preserved and the most vulnerable live in security and confidence.
- become responsible citizens of their nation.
- get to a level where businesses and governments invest in and learn from them, enabling them to get a job or business skills to create their own income.
- where schools in rural and urban areas have ICT equipment and solar systems.
- where in a nation, every woman and young person have knowledge about their sexual rights.
- Provide sustainable solutions that allows the underprivileged children and women to get access to education, social and economic empowerment.
- We pursue this mission through an integrated, holistic commitment to:
- Transformational Development that is community-based and sustainable, focused especially on the needs of children and women.
Our values describe how we will act in every aspect of our work:
- Progressive – Not being complacent but challenging ourselves and others to effect continuous improvement
- Transparent – We’re committed to being open and honest about every aspect of what we do, with all the people we work with. We open about our financial affairs and how we spend the money we raise, but it also means working in a way that clearly shows how we put our values into action
- Inclusive – Making sure that everyone is treated with dignity and according to their needs; that our services are accessible
- Respectful – Treating beneficiaries, partners and each other with care, consideration and compassion
- Accountable – Acting with integrity and honesty; being answerable for our actions and decisions
- Innovative – Applying creative and imaginative solutions to address the challenges we face
- We will work to make sure that the projects we implement can be affordable and sustained by their communities